Friday, February 27, 2004

Week From Hell...Please End

Well, there are officially about 45 minutes left in the week from hell. If I were a fool, I'd be relieved, but the wisdom I've gained this week has helped me to realize that relief is not something I should let myself feel until I am home from work lounging on the couch. (and even then, it may be too soon to let my guard down.)

List of Grievances For the Week:
*The printing shop I hired to make life easier did the opposite
*The Rapid Rewards points I was supposed to get from MCI (about seven of them -- half a free ticket) were never credited to my account and MCI won't fix it because, "the partnership with Southwest Airlines has ended" So, I used MCI for almost a year solely because I was getting credits that I never actually got.
*My gym served Burger King hamburgers on Fat Tuesday and that's just not right
*My teeth hurt and I'm afraid they might fall out even though I know I am probably clenching my teeth too much from being stressed out which is making the teeth hurt.
*The Passion is quite possibly creating a whole new generation of anti-semites.
*The discounted fare to Portland on Southwest ends this week and Southwest is only accepting reservations though Aug. 7 and I want to return on Aug. 14, so I can't get the discount.
*George Bush is president
*I miss my brother and want to hang out with him a lot but he doesn't live here.
*February is too short
*All the big bills are due at the beginning of the month and I'm broke.
*I spent more time at the printing shop this week being hassled than I did at my desk.
*My "Little Sister" from Big Brothers Big Sisters is moving to Texas tomorrow and I really like her and was just getting to know her better.
*The president is evil and is trying to change the constitution to ban gay marriage.
*Howard Dean e-mailed me asking to help him pay off campaign debt. This really pissed me off.
*John Kerry is not much better than Bush.
*Nader is running for president.


I think I'm done. Now that I have vented, I intend on having a MUCH better week next week... Happy Weekend everyone.