Wednesday, February 18, 2004

DISASTER:

I just typed a long post about:

Howard Dean's announcement that he's dropping out of the race. (sad but expected and possibly overdue)

John Edwards' good show in Wisconsin. (I hope he beats Kerry)

The WB's lameness. (they're canceling Angel and I think Angel rocks...ohdeargod I might have to start watching something like The Newlyweds for entertainment next fall.

The fact that Valentine's Day sucks the romance out of all things romantic and makes them seem contrived. (but I still had a good day with Neil this year)

And a Yoga class with my dad that made the tips of my shoulders hurt. (who knew that shoulder tip pain was possible?)

but then something bizarre happened and the whole entry was erased so you only get this cliff's notes version.

Tomorrow will be a better day.