Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday

It's Friday. This is good for so many reasons, chief among them, the fact that Neil and I have a reservation at the Melting Pot for chocolate fondu desert in honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day. Other reasons that it is good it's Friday include:

1.) Complete exhaustion from a long week can hopefully be remedied during two days of rest.
2.) Provided it doesn't get in the way of resting, perhaps our house can be rescued from it's state of serious disarray.
3.) Errands that have been put off all week can finally be run.
4.) I might get to see a movie.
5.) There is a new Desperate Housewives on this Sunday.
6.) And so on...

In other news, I have been thinking again. You know, thinking about the big stuff... life, goals, ambition, The Future. I'm not coming up with any conclusions, except for the fact that I'm ready for a new adventure. Maybe the trip to Italy to visit Dustin will help fill the adventure void momentarily... We'll see.

No comments: