Monday, November 01, 2004

Hero of the Day

Today's hero is Eminem. I saw him on Saturday Night Live this weekend performing his new song "Mosh" which is awesome and makes a great statement and will hopefully reach people who are less inclined to go out and vote and encourage them to go to their polling place tomorrow. The song is best when heard while watching the video...Mosh

Tomorrow is the big day. Clinton was in town yesterday to rally the party faithful. It was cool to see him at the rally. He made a clear and compelling case for John Kerry. He told the crowd that Kerry wants to increase the number of troops in Iraq, he wants to double the size of the U.S. Special Forces, he is committed to succeeding in Iraq and for these reasons, he will be better for our national security than George "God made me president" Bush.

I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow. I am not letting myself get too hopeful, but I am also not going to start believing that Bush is going to be re-elected. I'm looking forward to watching the drama unfold tomorrow and I sincerely hope that the outcome will be a good one.

No comments: