Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Even Sicker

So as if last week's death cold wasn't enough, right as I was getting better I was struck down with a really fun flu that involved a lot of middle-of-the night puking and left me six pounds lighter. I swear, I am not usually sickly. Am I being punished? The good news -- I am feeling much better. I still don't have an appetite, but hopefully that will come soon so I can regain my lost weight and then go back to work losing it at the gym.

Meanwhile, I am sure my co-workers are having serious questions about me since I have used three sick days in the last two weeks and left early on two other days. Oy. I am sure I am more paranoid than necessary, but I hate using sick days and using this many is unprecedented.

Not much else to report seeing how I have been in bed and asleep for the majority of the last 48 hours. On Sunday -- one of two days of relative health -- I saw the new Star Wars with my dad. My Star Wars fandom mostly ended when I was little and got tired of playing with my action figures. I did go to Episode I and it was so lame that I skipped Episode II, but Episode III was good. I now know the answers to all of the lingering questions I had, and I got to watch some exciting action sequences.

More videos will be posted soon, as soon as I can leave the house.

No comments: