Thursday, April 22, 2004

Wind

Ok, so I just got out of my car after lunch and got pounded so hard by the wind that I almost had my breath knocked out of me. This should not happen. Maybe if I were on the top of a really tall mountain, I could understand, but in the parking lot of my office?

What's worse is that along with the pounding my body took, I also got a dust shower. Yummm.

Travel

Neil has been Mr. Jetset the past two weeks. He was in Alabama all weekend until Tuesday night and tomorrow he leaves at an ungodly hour to go to Washington D.C. Being home alone with the dogs and bunny wasn't so bad. I actually felt a lot less lonely than I usually do when Neil's gone. But, despite my appreciation of the companionship I get from my new family members, they really don't make up for Neil being gone. This, I think, is a very good thing. Pets should never serve as husband replacements.

No comments: