Friday, November 14, 2003

I am sitting in my office with a space heater blowing in my face and making my eyes dry and I'm eating a mushy apple. I hate mushy apples. Apples need to be cold and crisp, not spongy and disgusting.

Last night we brought our bunny (Boo Boo) into our bedroom (in her cage) and let her spend the night. It is very bizarre how animals, even small less-intelligent animals, can become such a part of a human family. If we didn't have Boo Boo, our lives would be much less full...and yet, it seems weird to me that I am saying that about a rabbit.

At work today, I am printing 100 copies of a paper I wrote to try to keep the state legislature from imposing a tax on credit unions. The paper is 18 pages long and the executive summary is 6 pages which means I am wasting 2,400 sheets of paper on this endeavor. It takes a long time to print 2,400 pages. On Monday, I get to use the little binding machine to put those plastic covers and spines on them all.

Tonight I am going to eat sushi with Neil and hopefully relax and have fun and do other weekend activities. I am really looking forward to it. This has been a draining week.