Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Unfair

This is so unfair! Why can't I have that kind of luck just once? I can't decide if I should go out and buy lottery tickets now or if I should avoid buying them because all of the luck has been used up.
But I do know that I could really use a windfall any time now.

Cheryl

One of my first friends at college is on the verge of making it big in Hollywood. I am so excited for her. Cheryl is really talented and beautiful and it was very exciting to hear her new songs online. Will I actually own a CD made by one of my friends someday soon? Wow.


Bike Ride

I signed Neil and myself up for a 25-mile bike ride in a week and a half. The ride is in support of New Mexico Aids Services -- a group that I have long been interested in supporting and Neil and I need an excuse to get our butts on our bikes and enjoy the summer. So, we have one weekend to get ready. Ha! I don't mind finishing last, I'm just excited to be riding in my first organized bike ride. Plus, it's not like I was busy enough -- it seemed extremely important to add another event to our already packed schedule.

Lunch
It is nearly four o'clock and I have not eaten lunch yet. My food intake today consisted of an early morning can of Red Bull (probably a mistake), a mid-morning rice cake, a cup of black tea and an airline-sized bag of honey-roasted peanuts. This probably explains why I feel jittery and lightheaded. I am going to go remedy this situation.

No comments: