Thursday, April 28, 2005

Week of Ridiculousness

This has been the most ridiculous week ever. I can't remember ever feeling more stressed out about life in general...ever. This is insane because I am normally a calm person with an even keel.

I am sure part of the stress comes from the fact that there are very few moments between now and October that are not already scheduled in some fashion. Some days are even double scheduled. And then after October 20th, I have absolutely no idea what will happen. I have a vague idea. I know that Neil and I will collect our things and haul them across the country somehow, but I don't know where we will live, how we will get our things across the country, what kind of a job I will get, how we will pay our bills, if we will be happy, if it will be scary, when I will get to go home for a visit again and on and on and on... This juxtaposition of complete schedule and structure with the complete unknown is making me crazy. I am sure that in a few days I will feel better again and get back to my regular self, but this week has been a week of panic. Thank goodness it is almost over.

No comments: