Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Roadside Trash Proves That I am Not a Grownup

For the past week, I have been driving by a big bunch of trash every day on my way to work. It looks like a car or truck that was carrying something had an accident and a bunch of whatever they were carrying spilled out. Basically, an entire block is covered in little shiny squares of foil. They look like wrappers of some sort and they may still be wrapping something. When I drive by, I have to fight two separate urges. The first is that I want to pull over and pick them all up and throw them out. That is the good samaritan urge. The second urge, and this is the stronger of the two, is to pull over, get out and examine the little squares to determine whether or not they are condoms. See, I am so not a grownup.

No comments: