Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Better?

For unknown reasons, I seem to be feeling a bit better about life today. Perhaps it's because it's sunny outside and I went to the gym last night, and my new laptop was shipped today so it should arrive soon.

I think it's interesting that Tom Ridge is quitting. The New York Times said today that he will be best remembered for "playing with colors". That made me giggle. I don't really have any rancor for Mr. Ridge. I just think he's pretty lame. But, I have gained a tad of respect for him since he had the good sense to resign from the evil empire.

In sad news, tonight is the last night that Tom Brokaw will be on NBC Nightly News. I wonder what he will say at the end of the broadcast. He can't possibly say, "I'll see you back here tomorrow night." Will he say, "I'll see you later." or maybe "I won't be seeing you." I am going to have to do my best to watch...I really don't like it that he's retiring, but I am sure I'll get over it.

I'm off to drink some green tea. Someday soon I will have some good and interesting things to post about...

No comments: