Monday, October 16, 2006

OMG! Comments!

Oh my goodness. I had no idea anyone was reading my blog. Since April, I have not received any comments! I was thinking that I had suddenly become very uninteresting and lost all of my readers and I could not figure out why. Then, tonight, as I was posting my end-of-weekend-bummer-still-hung-over-on-sunday-night poem even though I no longer feel so bummed, I noticed a button in Blogger that said "Moderate Comments". I thought, "Ha, like I have any comments to moderate" and then I clicked on it to see what those lucky people with comments get to do and there were a bunch of comments dating all the way back to April.

So, I feel loved again AND I feel really lame for thinking you were all tuning out all these months. NO WONDER I WAS FEELING LIKE BLOGS WERE PASSE!!!

Anyways, I am back and so are all of you my fair commenters.

More blogging to come...

1 comment:

Shane said...

ROFL oh that is halarious!! you know how I kept wanting to email and tell you this, but didnt want to wierd you out emailing you out of the blue?! And then I saw you commented today on my blog and figured "its time to just email her and let her know im reading the blog even if comments are working" :)

Glad you figured it out :D hee hee.