Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Ending Blues

sad.
because a good weekend is coming to an end?
because my family is far away?
because life is imperfect?
because I can't fix my brother?
because I love too many people too intensely?
because alcohol is a depressant?
because I am imperfect?
because I would rather do many things than work?
because I can't do it all?
because I am lonely?
because I am scared?
because I don't know what to wear tomorrow?
because temptation is hard to resist?
because it is easy to be lazy?
because I can't get anyone to pick up the phone?
because I can't fix myself?
because of politics?
because I can be better?
because it gets dark so early?
because I work so hard?
because time goes too quickly?
because 28 is close to 30?
because the homeless women down the block are going to be cold tonight?
because I miss the mountains?
because of a sad song?
because I have to wait until Thursday for the next Grey's Anatomy?
because I am always trying to speed through the weeks?
because I miss my friends?
because sometimes I miss myself?
because
because
because

1 comment:

nancy said...

29 is closer. :(