Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Aaahhhh

A short sigh because after watching the election results come in this evening, I feel as if I can breathe a little easier. Sure, new problems will arise (gridlock, party infighting...blah blah blah) but I feel a tinge of hope knowing that the majority of Americans in a lot of states are thinking a little bit more like me again. The nation is swinging back toward the middle - away from the right and I believe that just the increased diversity of our governing body will do us a whole lot of good, no matter what side of the aisle we align ourselves with...

Old

It's official. I am oldish. I am on the downslide toward 30. I had a really good birthday with a nice amount of attention. I am not an attention hog, but one thing I like about birthdays is the way they remind me that I have special people in my life who care about me. So thanks everyone. Thanks for the party that lasted until 3:30 am. Thanks for the cards, phone calls, e-mails, Myspace comments, gifts and conversation.

No comments: