Thursday, January 08, 2004

In a couple hours I am driving to the airport where I'll board a plane and fly to New Orleans. Every time I tell someone I'm going to New Orleans for a Bachelorette weekend, I get strange "Oh. My. God. You are so wild and crazy" looks, which is hilarious actually because this group of girls I'm meeting up with is not the wild and crazy type. At all.

I am most certainly not wild and crazy. I sometimes harbor the romantic notion that I could be mistaken for a wild girl... but I need to face the facts: I am not crazy. I might have been a little crazy in high school and I may still harbor the soul of a crazy girl somewhere deep inside...

Anyway, I am really looking forward to my not so crazy weekend in New Orleans. Being with friends is fun (as I may have mentioned in previous blog postings).

If the weekend turns out to actually be WILD and CRAZY I will be sure to inform my reading public...

Off to the airport.

No comments: