Monday, July 25, 2005

The Drive


Click Here to Watch

Finally another video. This is just a short video about a drive that I will miss when we move this Fall. Neil thinks this drive is one of the worst, but I love it for the subtlety of the southwest landscape. I know it's not as green as other drives and it's not as hilly, but the sky stretches forever and the mountains touch the horizon and it's New Mexico.

We went to the Santa Fe Opera over the weekend and saw The Barber of Seville, which was amazing. I was afraid I might be bored or too tired to stay awake, but even though the opera is sung in Italian, I still found myself riveted. (the little translator screens helped, of course)

We also saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- awesome. It really exceeded my expectations.

Happy Monday.

No comments: