Wednesday, July 17, 2002

I am tired. I have been waking up every day before seven to either work or workout and have been enjoying the mornings when I do not work because I get to accomplish so many things before noon... However, despite all these accomplishments, I still have done nothing to further my school work. I have been reading magazines instead of books, making wedding phone calls instead of writing. Now I have exactly two weeks until the packet must be mailed to my professor and I am nowhere close to even starting... Being a procrastinator (while it is sometimes enjoyable) is not fun right now at all.

my wedding is in a month and two weeks...about. And that is unbelievable. Recently I have spent an unnecessarily large amount of time checking our online registries to see what presents people are getting us. It is exciting. It's like I was allowed to go on a shopping spree... I picked out everything I wanted and now people are giving it to me... What a feeling... Meanwhile, as people purchase us expensive blenders and sheet sets, we are broke. The bookstore has been cutting back hours and I haven't been complaining because the less time spent there the better, but it leaves me with very small paychecks. Money is the biggest source of stress... money and school. I was reading my friend's blog today and he wrote about how well he avoids writing even though that is what he likes to do. It made me feel better not to be alone.