Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Wedded Bliss

I was in my friend Julia's wedding this past Saturday. It was her wedding day and Neil and my fifth anniversary. Funny, I have been feeling old lately, but at the same time, I feel very young to have been married for five years. Strange how ambiguous time can be.

The wedding was a lot of fun. Spending our anniversary dancing with our friends really wasn't bad at all. There were several perfect moments during the evening... you know, those glimpses of divinity when you see your friends really happy, when you're in the moment with people you love and the world slows down for a second.

Julia looked absolutely beautiful, the sunset was amazing, even the rain storm was fantastic.

Of course, the visit to Santa Fe was far too short, but it was nice to be there, to have the chance to see family and have my feet on the ground for a minute.


No comments: