Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Inspiration

Inspiration comes from all kinds of places. A beautiful girl on the metro, a reformed pimp selling newspapers, a man who danced around the world, a beautful voice, a glance from a stranger, a smile from my husband, an elevator conversation, an early summer breeze. There are moments in every day that make me feel alive, make me want to do more, be a better person, fulfill my potential, be inspiring. Today, I had quite a few of those moments, when I remembered how beautiful life can be. Last weekend in Los Angeles, I also felt inspired by the ocean, the sunshine, the love between Bella and Maurice, the tenuous joy of adolescence, the bonds of family... Sometimes, all I need to do is take a minute and remember all of the inspiration, all the little moments of joy that lead to renewed hope.

1 comment:

Robin Abeles said...

Thank you Jodi, you're simple ways of viewing life are so refreshing and beautiful. I find my self in the most difficult times looking for inspiration, but forget that they exist all around me. un beso